QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 785|回复: 1

妮可-基德曼获得奥斯卡最佳女主角奖后的致辞

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-9-1 16:58:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
非常感谢。我确实有感谢的话要说。大卫-赫尔,听到你的话我真高兴!万分感谢!

罗素-克劳曾经对我说:“站到那上面去的时候千万别哭。”可我还是哭了!对不起。

史蒂芬-达尔德利,你起用我可真算是豪赌了一把。我太感谢你啦。大卫-赫尔,是你让我有这么多的话要说!史科特-鲁丁,你为这部影片付出艰苦的努力。派拉蒙制片厂及米拉麦克斯制片厂,你们终于成功了。谢谢多年来坚定支持我的凯文-胡维恩,里奇-尼西塔,马克-艾普斯坦。

今晚能够站在这里,我真是太激动了。我必须要说的是:在一个世界处于动乱的时候,你为什么要到奥斯卡颁奖现场来?—因为艺术的重要!因为我们坚信自己的事业!我们必须坚守自己的职责!这个传统必须发扬光大。

同时,世界上确实存在许多问题,“911”之后许多家庭经历了丧亲之痛,现在又发生了战争,又有不少家庭会失去亲人。上帝保佑他们。

我站在这里,面对着我的母亲和女儿,我这一生都在努力让母亲成为一个自豪的人。现在我的目标是让女儿也成为一个自豪的人。

再次谢谢你们。

Speech
Thank you so much. Yes. Now I have to think. David Hare, I need your words. I have such appreciation and gratitude for this. Russell Crowe said, \"Don't cry if you get up there.\" And now I'm crying. Sorry. Stephen Daldry, you took a huge chance on me. I am so grateful. David Hare, you gave me magnificent words to say. Scott Rudin, you fought so hard for this film to get it made. Paramount and Miramax, you made it. And Kevin Huvane, Rick Nicita, Marc Epstein stood by me for so many years. And I am just absolutely thrilled to be standing up here tonight. I do have to say, it was \"Why do you come to the Academy Awards when the world is in such turmoil?\" Because art is important. And because you believe in what you do. And you want to honor that. And it is a tradition that needs to be upheld. At the same time you say there is a lot of problems in the world and since 9/11 there's been a lot of pain, in terms of families losing people, and now with the war, families losing people. And God bless them. And I am standing here in front of my mother and my daughter and my whole life I've wanted to make my mother proud. And now I want to make my daughter proud. So thank you.
发表于 2005-9-2 13:47:20 | 显示全部楼层
我很喜欢她!那界颁奖我也看了录象 她真是好高贵
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

每日推荐上一条 /1 下一条

小黑屋|手机版|湖南大学望麓自卑校园传媒 ( 湘ICP备14014987号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 00:28 , Processed in 0.739986 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.