注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3121|回复: 43

有空的帮我翻译一个稿子 感激不尽....

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-4-19 11:00:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
\"How many Chinese films have you watched, president Bush?\"

\"If I had opportunity to meet President George W. Bush during the Sino-US Summit, I would ask him how many Chinese films he had watched,\" said world-renown Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi recently.

Her witty remark has narrowed the gap between the Chinese movie star and her American audiences. Zhang's brilliant disposition has won warm applauses from all the audiences there.

The international status of Chinese movie stars comes from the development of Chinese films.

It is the \"going global\" of Chinese movie industry that enables Zhang received such warm welcome from American movie fans. The rising international status of Chinese movie stars comes from the growth of Chinese films. \"I am very proud to be one of the three Chinese movie stars to visit the US during president Hu's official visit to the country. We need to further step up efforts in strengthening communications in terms of Sino-US culture and films, which could consolidate the position of Chinese films internationally,\" said Zhang.

Zhang has come to the US many times in the past, but she was merely for the promotion of her films or on behalf of herself. But this time, she came to the US in the name of Chinese movie industry, promoting the spirit of Chinese movie to American audiences.

It is worth studying and exploring the similarities between Chinese and American films. For instance, both countries have the same market demands, which is unfortunately not fully explored.

Zhang's film Memories of a Geisha has been proved to be a great hit. Zhang said that China can consider introducing it to the market.

She got into the character that she was playing, because she loves her profession and cherishes her choice.

\"I plan to star a tragedy next time because tragedy is more moving. When I read the script of a tragedy, I can't help sharing the feelings with the main characters. I like to think in the main characters' shoes and in what way I should express this kind of feelings. It is very hard to find a good script and that is why the new generation of directors in China creates scripts themselves. The process of finding a good script is not easy, and I should wait while finding my right script.\"

Zhang is now in the Chinese Movie delegation on an exchange tour to the US led by Zhang Pimin, deputy director of State Film Bureau. Other members of the delegation include young director Lu Chuan and Hu An, who brought their new films to the US.

By People's Daily Online
发表于 2006-4-19 11:03:53 | 显示全部楼层
厅长英语菜。。帮顶。。。。
发表于 2006-4-19 11:06:46 | 显示全部楼层
"How many Chinese films have you watched, president Bush?"
布什总统,(请问)您看过多少华语片?
发表于 2006-4-19 11:12:07 | 显示全部楼层
"If I had opportunity to meet President George W. Bush during the Sino-US Summit, I would ask him how many Chinese films he had watched," said world-renown Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi recently.
“假如我有机会在中美峰会上受布什总统接见(意译),我将向他打听他看过多少华语片”,世界华人女影星张子怡这样表露(心声)。
发表于 2006-4-19 11:13:16 | 显示全部楼层
果然要高银。。。。。
偶再次帮顶。。
发表于 2006-4-19 11:17:50 | 显示全部楼层
Her witty remark has narrowed the gap between the Chinese movie star and her American audiences. Zhang's brilliant disposition has won warm applauses from all the audiences there.
她机智的话语拉近了这位中国影星和她的美国观众之间的距离。她的出众表现赢得了异国听众的热烈掌声。
 楼主| 发表于 2006-4-19 11:22:24 | 显示全部楼层
继续继续,我着急啊。
发表于 2006-4-19 11:27:24 | 显示全部楼层
这个偶不擅长~~
发表于 2006-4-19 11:34:17 | 显示全部楼层
The international status of Chinese movie stars comes from the development of Chinese films.
中国影星在国际上的成功来自于(可意译为归功于)中国电影产业的发展。

It is the "going global" of Chinese movie industry that enables Zhang received such warm welcome from American movie fans. The rising international status of Chinese movie stars comes from the growth of Chinese films. "I am very proud to be one of the three Chinese movie stars to visit the US during president Hu's official visit to the country. We need to further step up efforts in strengthening communications in terms of Sino-US culture and films, which could consolidate the position of Chinese films internationally," said Zhang.
正是受益于中国电影产业的“走出去”的战略,张才受到了美国影迷的热烈追捧。中国影星在国际上风头越来越健,也是源于中国电影产业的壮大。张表示,“能成为三名在胡主席官方访美期间赴美的电影演员中的一员,我无比自豪,我们还要进一步加强中美在文化和影视方面的交流,这有助于巩固中国电影产业的国际地位。”
发表于 2006-4-19 11:38:21 | 显示全部楼层
Zhang has come to the US many times in the past, but she was merely for the promotion of her films or on behalf of herself. But this time, she came to the US in the name of Chinese movie industry, promoting the spirit of Chinese movie to American audiences.
张以前曾多次赴美,但仅仅是为了宣传自己的影片和以个人的名义。而这次她来到美国却代表着中国电影产业。(肩负着)宣传民族电影精神特质的(使命)。(意译,句子可以更简洁)
发表于 2006-4-19 11:41:50 | 显示全部楼层
It is worth studying and exploring the similarities between Chinese and American films. For instance, both countries have the same market demands, which is unfortunately not fully explored.
中美电影之间的类似性值得研究和挖掘。比如,两国的电影产业都面临着同样不幸的供不应求的局面。
发表于 2006-4-19 11:49:26 | 显示全部楼层
Zhang's film Memories of a Geisha has been proved to be a great hit. Zhang said that China can consider introducing it to the market.
张的《艺妓回忆录》获得相当成功。张透露中国方面可以考虑将它推向市场。

She got into the character that she was playing, because she loves her profession and cherishes her choice.
她出演的是一个热爱职业珍惜自己选择的演员角色。(play的具体含义需要语境,待酌)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

每日推荐上一条 /1 下一条

小黑屋|手机版|湖南大学望麓自卑校园传媒 ( 湘ICP备14014987号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 02:49 , Processed in 0.311080 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.