|
i went inside. i was not myself.
我走了进去 我身不由己
i was frozen inside an alien form.
我在这个世界之外 结成了冰
you stand aside. your hand on my shoulder.
你站在旁边 手放在我肩上
but the smoke makes a veil between us.
但是烟雾聚成了一层幕 阻在你我之间
i walk the walk alone no matter whether people know at all.
我独自向前走 不管其他人知不知道
i walk the walk alone to keep my sanity.
我独自向前走 让自己保持清醒 you know the when i walk the walk alone.
你知道当我独自前行的时候
i go where no one else can go
会走到别人到不了的地方 i watch you cry for me; you see but i don`t see.
我看见你为我哭泣 但你明了的我不明了
because you walk the walk alone.
因为你也在独自往前走
thank you for loving me.
谢谢你一直爱着我
drowning within. go on, i`m listening.
沉溺其中 一路走来 我在收寻
music to tear you to pieces. you close your eyes.
音乐让人心碎 你闭上眼睛 you cry as you`re playing. but i sense nothing.
你哭喊着努力 而我已麻木
so reason on this.
这就是原因
i walk the walk alone no matter whether people know at all
我独自向前走 不管别人知不知道 i walk the walk alone to keep my sanity.
我独自向前走 让自己保持清醒
you know that when i walk the walk alone.
你知道当我独自前行的时候
i go where no one else can go.
会走到别人到不了的地方 i watch you cry for me; you see but i don`t see.
我看见你为我哭泣 但你明了的我不明了
because you walk the walk alone.
因为你也在独自往前走 thank you for loving me...
谢谢你一直爱着我……
[glow=255,red,2]
听这首音乐的感觉?优美的旋律,有种在放弃一些事情后无法言喻的忧伤,闭上眼睛,静静倾听,直到对这首歌产生共鸣[/glow]
[wmv]http://www.it4book.com/0Upload/frankufooq/vol2/05.mp3[/wmv] |
|